Saturday, October 25, 2008

Holography, Enfolding and Creativity: A Journey of Becoming


Life enfolds at the intersections of people and their ideas. We exist to grow, to become who we really are. We never stop becoming. Life is a creative journey. Indeed, in the words of Abraham, "becoming is the deliciousness of life."


I want to explore our creativity, what creativity means and what we do with it. How we grow and what that growth looks like. I first thought I'd call my blog "Community Creativity," but that didn't satisfy. Yes, it's part but not enough. When I pulled Michael Talbot's "The Holographic Universe" from my bookshelf and began to read, I knew I had the answer. I read this book years ago, but this time...

I knew how to frame my blogging journey. "Holography, Enfolding and Creativity" asks questions I'm interested in exploring. Where will I [we] go on our journey? The destination isn't important, in fact, the destination doesn't matter at all. Let's ship our oars and flow downstream together. Let's enjoy the journey as we become something more together.

3 comments:

  1. I wholly agree...the journey is the fun part. The destination only means it is over.
    AMD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never over Ann Marie. We're always striving, moving, creating...eternally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold true to that thought, John You may give up the oars but don't ever give up your dreams.

    ReplyDelete